Vans Infuse Arthur Longo Snowboard Boot size 11
2023 Vans Infuse Arthur Longo Snowboard Boot
green / black
The Vans Infuse has all the bells and whistles that the best snowboard boot brand can pack into a boot. This boot is robust and durable. Ultra customizeable and can be transformed into a medium stiff park friendly boot by pulling the tongue stiffeners. While it's not a cheap boot, you get a lot here and Vans has continually analyzed wear patterns from their teams and strengthened those areas. This boot has transformed more into a backcountry boot over the years, but it's still a favorite of a wide variety of snowboarders.
• TERRAIN: BACKCOUNTRY, ALL-MOUNTAIN, AND PARK/STREET – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
• V3 ULTRACUSH WITH THE NORTH FACE FLASHDRY LINER – This UltraCush liner incorporates the North Face’s FlashDry technology to keep you dry by eliminating moisture as fast as possible. An expanded Comfort Flex neoprene forefoot and an updated X-Cage for superior heel hold further enhance the comfortable fit.
• V3 POPCUSH FOOTBED – From the tri-density POPCUSH construction to the OrthoLite open-cell foam top layer, the V3 footbed provides the kind of comfort and performance that only Vans can offer. Plus, the TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex, and the advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape, nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and anti-fatigue coring design further elevate your comfort.
• V3 WAFFLE SUPERENDURO OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND - Inspired by the extended cross-country and off-road demands of moto enduro racing, the V3 SuperEnduro outsole is designed to offer maximum performance in and out of your bindings. Multi-directional tread design? Surface-level texturing for added traction? A molded TPU toe pick? Expanded impact absorption zone? Check, check, and check. There’s no keeping up with this all-terrain apex predator.
• VANS HYBRID PLUS BOA WITH CUSTOM SLIDE GUIDE – The Hybrid Plus system expands the range of flex control from the original Hybrid BOA® configuration by adding an extra BOA® lace that passes around the back of the boot and across the instep to optimize the lines of pull and maximize the flex control capabilities.
• V3 HARNESS - This advanced support harness delivers our highest level of support to the ankle and instep, keeping the V3 liner and boot shell locked in and connected.
• WATERPROOF ZIPPER SHROUD + D RING – This feature is a durable and weatherproof fabric shield that protects the lower part of your boot from snow, ice, and moisture. It also features a metal D-ring for securely fastening your pant gaiters to lock out snow.
• VANS FLEX CONTROL SYSTEM - Our removable, high-rebound Hytrel tongue stiffeners enable riders to custom-tune their boot flex. Keep both in for maximum support, use just one for increased lateral or medial response, or take them both out for a softer-flexing boot. As your boots soften up over time, add the tongue stiffeners back in to extend the life of your boots.
• WATERPROOF, BREATHABLE VALVES - These waterproof valves allow one-way moisture management by transporting moisture away from your foot, ensuring breathability and thermal regulation for dry, comfortable feet.
• POWERCUFF STRAP – Power is the operative word. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
• HEAT RETENTION 360° – The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
• SKILL LEVEL – Intermediate, Advanced
• FLEX RATING – 6-9