Burton Photon Boa Wide Snowboarding Boots 2021
Burton Photon Boa Wide Snowboarding Boots in Black
Locked and loaded power. Effortless adjustment and a precision fit come together in the ultimate snowboard boot equipped with the BOA Fit System.
The Photon BOA boot is for those who wish to dial-in a precision fit with the click of the BOA® dial. Hard-chargers who prefer response that feels fused to the foot will appreciate the cranked-up power of Lockdown Lacing, which increases heel hold and customization with three distinct adjustment zones.
- Lacing: Dual-Zone BOA Fit System featuring Coiler technology features two independent lacing zones that can be simultaneously adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Flex / Response: GripLITE backstay snugs up the fit between the boot and hi-back for direct energy transfer and reduced rider fatigue, 1:1 firm flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction with a wider fit provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Liner: Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response, Imprint 3 liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response
- CushioningSleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, B3 gel cushioning provides maximum dampening, doesn't harden in cold temperatures, and withstands repeated impact without breaking down
- Outsole: Vibram Ecostep rubber outsole gives you the legendary grip of Vibram in a lighter weight package and with 30% recycled construction with the added rebound and cushioning of dual zone EVA and B3 gel in the heel and toe, EST optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- Burton Warranty: 1-Year Warranty