Capita Defenders Of Awesome Snowboard 2020
Capita Defenders Of Awesome Snowboard 2020
MEN’S / BLENDED RADIAL / TRUE TWIN
Back by popular demand, the Kult of Positive Force has been summoned once again from the astral plane!
By utilizing the teachings of The Being of Light, combined with the power of the Mind Development Pyramid, we can learn to manipulate unlimited energy, unlock human potential, and let light stream forth into the minds of men!
What is true for the individual is equally true for humanity as a whole.
Many of the problems that we face in the world exist because we have distorted or blocked the divine circulatory flow from our higher, spiritual nature. Humanity today needs to strengthen this inner connection to enable the true energies of light and love to qualify human thought, activity, and relationships. Our separative thinking has led us to lose sight of the reality of mankind’s interconnectedness. The split between humankind's spiritual essence and its outer form has generated many forms of conflict and psychological disturbances. The effects of this split can manifest in tragic forms such as war, famine, pollution, and the environmental degradation that threaten so much of life on Earth.
One initiative that is working to establish this re-connection, and which involves tens of thousands of people throughout the world, is The Church of Quantum Interconnectedness.
Join together brothers and sisters as we embark on a spiritual journey to Defend Awesome!
Let the healing begin!
The Defenders of Awesome series has a big reputation and these boards back it up. As winners of the most coveted design award in snowboarding for an unprecedented seven years in a row, this highly sought-after series has won a Transworld Good Wood every single year of its existence. That's an undefeated record, folks! The DOA features a next-generation hybrid-camber design which delivers the pop and response of a cambered board with the predictability of reverse-camber. With construction technology like Fortress™ Kevlar Bound Sidewalls and an all-new high-speed Quantum Drive™ base advancing these boards beyond their modest retail price, the DOA series stands proud as the ultimate go anywhere, do anything freestyle deck.
RIDER TYPE: Honestly, anyone and everyone that likes to rip a snowboard.
CAMBER TYPE: RESORT V1 PROFILE
Our RESORT V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes.
FSC® CERTIFIED DUAL CORE™
Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
FORTRESS™ KEVLAR BOUND SIDEWALLS
Heavy duty protection with refined flyweight kevlar.
CARBON FIBER BEAMS
Increases power and response while remaining ultralight.
SPECIAL BLEND FIBERGLASS MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN
Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant-based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.
QUANTUM DRIVE™ BASE
Harder, stronger, faster, the Quantum Drive™ base is an updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene base – The Millenium Falcon of bases, just got turbo charged.
• Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen
+ PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
• Sublimation Base
• PLT Topsheet Technology™
• 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
• Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Our Take: Defending Awesome since 2011 the DOA returns as one of the most versatile boards in our line-up, and coming in at 460 bucks makes it a must have for anyone who rides everywhere from the rope tow to the rock garden. Camber is king and is the most effective camber profile for holding an edge, cracking ollies and simply destroying everything in its path. The blended contact points make this board super easy to ride since it makes it harder to catch an edge, making this board exceptional at spinning off lips and technical rail tricks. This is the most popular board in our line amongst our AM team and REP riders because of its versatility, as well as our PRO riders like Dustin Craven and Kevin Backstrom who take this thing everywhere from the slushy summer slopes of Mt. Hood to the nipple deep powder of the Japanese Backcountry.
- Rider Profile: Someone looking for a quiver killer, a do-it-all board that can ride any terrain you put in front of it. A rider who values the ease of progression and wants something inexpensive that will fuel his progression in freestyle snowboarding. Someone who wants an all-mountain board that is easy to ride but will support any level of snowboarding a human can possibly achieve.
- Recommended Bindings: This board is so versitile, you just pair it with your riding style.