Capita Scott Stevens Pro Snowboard 2022
2022 Capita Scott Stevens Pro Snowboard
PROFESSIONAL / RADIAL / TRUE TWIN
Everybody knows that genius inventions and culturally significant product shifts are usually devised right in the backyard.
Global market dominators like Apple, Google, Disney and CAPiTA all started out back at some dude's house.
Guess where the first Nollie Double Heel to Late Impossible Revert on a trampskate happened? Yup, some dude's backyard.
What about the first Hopscotch Hippie Hop Body Varial 360 on a snowboard?
Yep, same dude. Same backyard.
They were conceptualized in Portland, Oregon by a mad scientist that–in between naps–has been doing next level crazy shit for a lifetime now. You don’t need a complex algorithm to know who it is. His name: Scott Stevens. His process: who knows!
Just behind his trampoline lies a little red and white shed. We've been told that it is his secret laboratory. Apparently, he hangs out in there by himself drinking awesome sauce, thinking up new ideas when he's not watching The Sandlot on VHS for the two-hundredth time, and comes out Droppin' Science!
Often imitated but never duplicated, Scott Steven’s riding and personal style is without compare. As a master innovator and industry leader in new tricks, he has set himself apart in the snowboarding game. This extremely durable, versatile, twin-tip park destroyer is exactly what Scott uses to get wild.
With a shape that turns on a dime, this board was made to jib, bonk, slide, shred, ride, slap and pop off of anything. For 2019 the series is super-charged with a new high-speed Quantum Drive™ sintered base.
RIDER TYPE: Creative soul that can shred anywhere
CAMBER TYPE: PARK V2 PROFILE
These versatile boards feature a dual reverse camber Flat Kick freestyle shape. A zero camber section throughout the insert area provides a stable skate-style feel, while elevated contact points turn on a dime and float effortlessly in powder.
CORK INLAID PRO CORE™
Engineered specifically for an extreme mix of dampening and durability with the engergy required for spontaneous and creative riding.
2-PLY BASALT BOOSTERS
Increase power and pop while creating a damp and calm ride.
1.5 mm CORK EDGE DAMPENING SYSTEM
Damp, durable, and lighter than rubber, cork increases protection from blunt force impacts.
HOLYSHEET™ FIBERGLASS MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN
Triax/Biax HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
QUANTUM DRIVE™ BASE
Harder, stronger, faster, the Quantum Drive™ base is an updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene base – The Millenium Falcon of bases, just got turbo charged.
• Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen Topsheet
+ PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
• Sublimation Base
• PLT Topsheet Technology™
• 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
• Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
• Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Our Take: The Scott Stevens PRO is equipped with everything you need to drop jaws and hammers all day. The sintered base on this board has insane wax absorption properties and is super-fast so long as it is well maintained and consistently waxed. The shape of the board is extremely versatile with a Flat, Zero-Camber shape from insert pack to insert pack and Reverse Camber on the tip and tail so you get a mellow, catch-free ride on the tips for rails with a ton of pop and stability for putting down the landing gear on jumps and transition. Adding the Basalt Boosters to this reverse camber board stiffens it up under foot giving you a super snappy, lively and playful board with a ton of POP. This is a C3 staff pick as well as a 2x High Cascade Snowboard Camp Camper’s Choice Award winner. If you don’t love this board than you probably just don’t like Snowboarding very much…
- Rider Profile: Park Rat, Jib Monkey, Jump Junky. This rider looks at everything as a freestyle feature, if you want to know what this board is best for check out Scott’s part in Defenders of Awesome 2 or Stronger: The Union Team Movie. Don’t be shy though if you aren’t a freestyle megalomaniac, this board is great for anyone who wants a premium board that has all the bells and whistles while maintaining a smooth, soft flex throughout. Great for rider-ability spanning from intermediate to advanced.
- Recommended Bindings: UNION Contact Pro, Force, or Contact are our top recommendations for the Scott Stevens PRO. Check these bindings out to see which works best for YOU.
- Recommended Boot Size: 12 and under