Capita Warpspeed Snowboard 2020
Capita Warpspeed Snowboard 2020
MEN’S / PROGRESSIVE / DIRECTIONAL
The apparatus before you was initially built by Doctor Vladimir Posik as an escape hatch to leave this universe.
Consumers of the era didn't believe such transportation was possible, so it was intentionally mislabeled as a recreational device that, once purchased and put to use, would transform the enthusiast's life forever. Imagine buying a ticket to Reno and waking up in the outer regions of Neptar. It was a game of chance for those young and old and brave enough to roll the dice.
What appears to be a simple board of wood and fiberglass was actually a ring made of cosmic strings, several million light-years across, spinning at nearly the speed of light. In fact, it's not a transportation device at all, but the path in which the transport takes place. As an ancient 21st Century proverb once said, "I am not your rolling wheels; I am the highway. I am not your carpet ride; I am the sky."
Are you looking for a portal to a new reality? Do you need an escape hatch from the mundane? If you're brave enough to take the chance, then WARPSPEED is what you need.
The Warpspeed integrates key shaping attributes from some of our most iconic series into a dedicated wide model. Built for the big guy that rides in a big way, these decks have a progressive sidecut and alpine camber profile that charges hard in a wide array of conditions. The construction has been enhanced for 2019 with a new FSC® Certified Hover Core™, Amplitex™ V-Tech Amplifiers and a new Holysheet™ Fiberglass and Magic Bean™ resin combination. Our custom carbon formulated HyperDrive™ base features the factory-direct Moonshot Pro-Tune™ race base structure, supercharging an already fast and powerful board that carves hard, floats in powder, and is ready to manhandle any terrain.
RIDER TYPE: WIDE SERIES FOR BURLY ALL TERRAIN RIPPERS
CAMBER TYPE: ALPINE V2 PROFILE
The ALPINE V2 profile design features mid-body camber with a flat tail and a reverse cambered nose. This allows for tons of pop and stability on hard pack while increasing float and landing power, improving the rider’s performance in deep snow. The camber runs longer in the tail on the WARPSPEED providing extra power for the larger riders drawn to a dedicated wide series.
NEW! FSC® CERTIFIED
Super lightweight Certified Core aligned with bamboo power rods.
NEW! AMPLITEX™ V-TECH AMPLIFIER
Grid woven tech tape featuring the response of carbon with the dampness of flax.
NEW! HOLYSHEET™ TRI/TRI FIBERGLASS
+ MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN
Triax/Triax HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass, Impregnated with high performance plant-based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies ONLY.
Aftermarket performance stone grind structure straight from The Mothership.
• Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen
+ PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
• Multitech™ Sublimation + Die-cut Base
• PLT Topsheet Technology™
• 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
• Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
• Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Our Take: The Warpspeed is a unique board in our lineup in the sense that it was designed specifically for big riders with big cojones. Oh yeah, and feet, really big feet… Built as an evolution to a traditional, directional, cambered board this thing is stiff, powerful and designed to ride all conditions you can throw at it. Set it back and let her rip, this board is built with our most high-end components and is designed for speed, power and precision. From fresh corduroy to beat up hot powder at the end of a long day the Warpspeed is built to power through all of it while mitigating rider fatigue.
- Rider Profile: Big guy, big feet, big style and big ability. Everything big. The Warpspeed’s captain should be a powerful rider who needs the power of a STIFF all-mountain board for shredding steep faces, charging over variable terrain or laying trenches on freshly cut corduroy. Not intended for the plus-sized park rider, we got boards for that too! This board is intended as a freeride workhorse.
- Recommended Bindings: UNION Ultra, Falcor or Atlas are the top choice to match with the Warpspeed. Check these bindings out to see which works best for YOU.
- Recommended Boot Size: 10.5 and UP!