Electric Eg2.5 goggles
Same expansive field of vision and features as the EG2, but sized for smaller faces.
The Electric EG2.5 goggles offer the same expansive field of vision and features as the EG2, but are sized for smaller faces. Beyond the oversized lens and frame design that brings you an industry-leading view, the goggles have a number of features that keep you consistently seeing clearly during long days out in the snow. The dual lens design, anti-fog lens treatment, and lens and frame ventilation keep the goggles from fogging up, while an anti reflection coating on the lens and Eye Black light-absorbent paint on the inside of the frame reduce glare. When you're at higher elevations, pressure buildup between the lenses can cause optical distortion, so a pressure valve is placed on the lens to prevent this from happening. Triple-layer face foam lined with hypo-allergenic, moisture-wicking polar fleece allows the goggles to sit comfortably on your face for the long haul, while you can secure the goggles on with the adjustable strap. A hard coating on the outside of the lens protects the lenses from scratches, and the included bag keep the goggles protected so they'll last through many winters.
- Helmet compatible, flexible thermoplastic urethane frame
- Ergonomic frame design for smaller faces with contoured, triple-layer face foam
- Spherical, oversized lens with 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Anti-scratch, anti-fog, and anti reflection coatings on lens
- Eye Black anti-glare treatment on inside of frame
- Dual lens design, lens and frame ventilation, lens pressure valve
- 40mm strap with adjuster
- Microfiber goggle bag included