Niche Womens Minx Snowboard 2020
2020 Niche Women's Minx Snowboard
Park Progression and Freeriding
Predictable, stable and fun freestyle board for any level rider. Great for park riders who also ride the rest of the mountain.
The Minx is the perfect companion for all-day park sessions, fluffy powder days, and everything inbetween. It floats well in powder, is soft enough to press, yet stable enough to hit jumps, and really... any other terrain you’d like to enjoy. The Minx is an extremely lightweight true twin with a centered stance. The basalt strngers within the sustainale wood core make the board super poppy and also add vibration dampening, ensuring a smooth ride. Plus, the flat camber makes it virtually impossiblbe for you to catch your edge!
- LOW-RISE CAMBER: perfect medium between reverse and traditional camber. allows you to float better in pow compared to traditional camber, while still having a loose, playful feel with maintained edge control
- 2X TRACTION BUMPS: extra edge contact points to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions works like the serrated edge of a knife fixes the ‘squirrely’ feel that some reverse camber boards can have
- BASALT STRINGERS: used to replace carbon fiber because of its similar characteristics ...and it’s more eco-friendly! adds pop and stability while dampening bad vibrations
- SNAPPY SAPTM BIO-RESIN: more elastic and snappier than normal resin dampens vibrations extremely high adhesion properties to help keep your board from delaminating
- DIGI-PRINT TOPSHEET: direct digital print, lacquer-free, matte finish topsheet