Niche Wraith Snowboard 2020
2020 Niche Wraith Snowboard
Park Progression and Freeriding
Looking for a Park deck that floats well in powder and is super stable everywhere else. Great for park riders who also ride the rest of the mountain.
The Wraith is the perfect nearly-flat camber twin, with the pop and stability needed to hit jumps, rails, and anything else the mountain might throw at you. The sustainable wood core with basalt stringers provide plenty of pop and stability, while the flat camber and soft flex are perfect for pressing rails and give you amazing float in powder. With a centered stance on this true twin shape, you’ll be hard-pressed to find abother ‘jib board’ as versatile as this.
- LOW-RISE CAMBER: perfect medium between reverse and traditional camber. allows you to float better in pow compared to traditional camber, while still having a loose, playful feel with maintained edge control
- 2X TRACTION BUMPS: extra edge contact points to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions works like the serrated edge of a knife fixes the ‘squirrely’ feel that some reverse camber boards can have
- BASALT STRINGERS: used to replace carbon fiber because of its similar characteristics ...and it’s more eco-friendly! adds pop and stability while dampening bad vibrations
- SNAPPY SAPTM BIO-RESIN: more elastic and snappier than normal resin dampens vibrations extremely high adhesion properties to help keep your board from delaminating
- DIGI-PRINT TOPSHEET: direct digital print, lacquer-free, matte finish topsheet