Public Sexton Disorder Snowboard 2021 155
2021 Public Sexton Disorder Snowboard 155
The new Public Disorder brings snappy and playful riding to those who cannot resist messing with every feature on the mountain.
The micro camber gives it a broken in feel from day one so you can get right to poppin' in the park, and durable Urethane Sidewalls are built to take a beating and live to tell the tale. If youre the type of person who likes scary movies, eats string cheese whole, and puts way too much hot sauce on their taco, get down with the Public Disorder.
- Rocker Type: Micro Camber; Traditional camber, just a small amount of it. The minimal amount of camber makes the board feel broken in right out of the wrapper.
- Shape: True twin
- Core: Poplar Core; Made with 100% FCS certified wood, the poplar core offers unbeatable strength to weight ratio.
- Laminates: All public snowboards are made using Biax fiberglass, creating a smooth and sonsistent flex from tip to tail allowing the board to stay nibmle and predictable.
- Sidewalls: Urethane sidewalls are used on all Public Snowboards for their superior dampening properties compared to the industry standard ABS and P-Tex sidewalls. Urethane sidewalls are also more durable against impacts to prevent your board from delaming.
- Base: Sintered bases are more porous for maximum wax absorption, and more abrasion resistant. In other words, faster and more durable!
- Graphics: Art by Nick Dirks
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Inserts
- Terrain: Freestyle
- Ability Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Shape: True Twin
- Flex Rating: Medium
- Binding Mount Pattern: 2x4
- Core/Laminates: Wood
- Athletes: Joe Sexton