Union Flite Pro Snowboard Binding 2020
2020 Union Flite Pro Snowboard Binding in acid green
F#cking Light is its name, and kicking ass in the park is its game. Packed with features like Duraflex Nylon, UltraGrip Toe Straps, CP1 highbacks and backed with the confidence of a lifetime warranty base, the Flite is the binding choice for endless hop laps in the park.
Duraflex blended nylon is specifically designed for cold temperatures, offering unsurpassed levels of strength and longevity. Engineered for snowboarding, exclusive to Union.
For the 19/20 season, Union proudly features UltraGrip Toe Straps throughout the entire binding collection. Multi-Positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point - a simplistic, yet highly durable design.
- HIGHBACK: CP1 DURAFLEX HIGHBACKS
Possibly the lightest plastic highback designed, the CP1 is outstanding for all types of snowboarders and all types of terrain. Developed with Gigi Rüf, and the perfect compliment to the Flite Base.
- STRAPS: CLASSIC
Pre-curved 3D Multi-Layer Strap Core evenly distributes pressure, keeping you locked in and on point.
- BASEPLATE: FLITE DURAFLEX BASE
The lightest binding in its price category industry-wide and the baseplate is a big reason. During injection, the even mold flow design provides incredible Duraflex strength with less overall nylon material.
- HEELCUP: EXTRUDED 3D ALUMINUM HEELCUPS
The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum acts like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides seamless response.
- BUSHING: THERMOFORMED EVA BUSHINGS
The bushing system on the Flite Pro offers added cushioning focus in the heel area, where it is needed most. True Board Flex, and a smooth ride.
- BUCKLES: ALUMINUM RATCHETS
Fast in and fast out - this new mechanism combined with union aluminum is superior to any binding ratchet on the market - with the exception of union magnesium.
- Our Take: The Flite PRO has been quickly climbing the ranks of our line-up and is back to turn heads for 2019. Being the lightest binding in the line besides our top-tier FF, the Flite PRO is the go-to binder for someone looking for a killer freestyle/park binding that won’t break the bank OR an entry level binding for a beginner just getting into snowboarding that blows the competition away at 150 bucks… Fully adjustable to accommodate a large range of boot sizes!
- Rider Profile: The tweener who’s a young buck with a big style that is ready to graduate from a youth binding into something more performance focused but still needs a soft flexing binding. Beginner – intermediate rider who wants a quality binding and is looking for the most bang-for-your-buck! Park/rail rider who wants a soft flexing binding that is affordable enough to be able to run as an alternate set on a freestyle quiver board.
- Inside Scoop: Originally named for the F*#@ing LITE 6 years ago, this binding was the Contact PRO, a 230 dollar binding. Now it possesses all those same components at 150 bucks. Here at UNION we trickle our top-shelf components down into the less expensive bindings in the line without raising the price. You’re welcome!
- Size Chart: Small: 6 – 7.5 / Medium: 8 – 10 / Large: 10+