Union STR Snowboard Bindings 2023
2023 Union STR Snowboard Bindings in Black
BUILT TO CHARGE
Built for riders looking for the performance of the Atlas at a price that won't break the bank, the STR maintains everything you'd expect from their high-end bindings. Canted Stage 5 Base, All-New STR highbacks, and ExoFrame straps make choosing the STR a no-brainer.
Binding Flex: 6/10
Binding Weight: 840g
With an unprecedented performance for the price, the STR represents our philosophy that there is no such thing as “entry level” in the Union family of bindings. Constantly investing and reinvesting into product is what sets Union apart from the competition.
Ideal for riders using a wide stance, Canted Gas Pedals on the STR supply extra leverage and ollie power. Canting also allows the ankle and knee joints to be aligned, alleviating pain.
- (NEW) HIGHBACK: S11 DURAFLEX
Symmetrical modern fitting ST Highbacks feature a multi-layered nylon design that is ideal for all-around heelside support and control.
- STRAP: EXOFRAME
Redesigned and upgraded, the all-new Exoframe Ankle Strap functions as a suspension system for your feet. Improved comfort and much lighter than before.
- BASEPLATE: STAGE 5 DURAFLEX
The STR Stage 5 Base is perfect for All Mountain / Freeride based riders looking for serious bang for the buck. Canted and bombproof, the STR blows away everything in its class.
- HEELCUP: EXTRUDED 3D ALUMINUM HEELCUPS
The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum acts like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides seamless response.
- BUSHING: EXT THERMOFORMED EVA
Shock absorption saves your heels and promotes a true and even board flex.
- BUCKLES: ALUMINUM RATCHETS
Fast in and fast out - this new mechanism combined with union aluminum is superior to any binding ratchet on the market - with the exception of union magnesium.
- Our Take: The R strands for Race! With a canted base and asymmetrical highbacks with binder is made for the all mountain rider who wants to spend more money on lift tickets than gear. With the T-rice highback, it gives you a reactive feel with still cutting the calf bite. Big cushy ankle straps to keep you locked in but cut down on pressure points for a truly comfortable ride.
- Rider Profile: All mountain ripper, speedy carver.
- Inside Scoop: Under Rated!! Baby brother to the world-famous Union Atlas.
- Size Chart: Small: 6 – 7.5 / Medium: 8 – 10 / Large: 10+