Union Strata Bindings 2023
Union Binding Co. Strata Snowboard Bindings 2023
Cruise through soft fluffy pow, hit your favorite feature over and over, or smash chunder with your new Union Strata Snowboard Bindings. A favorite among the Union faithful, their fused Vaporlite bushings provide a durable base that absorbs chatter and rails like a dream. Forma Ankle Straps keep your feet feeling ready for more on long missions, while the Hexgrip Toe Straps grip tight and secure your foot, creating a smooth connection that turns you and your board into a machine. They're a little bit of everything all of the time.
- Flex Rating – 6.5/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff) - Medium
- Stage 6 Duraflex ST – Simply put, Duraflex ST is the same material as regular Duraflex, but with increased glass for more response without the weight. Designed for cold temperatures.
- OTE Fused Vaporlite Bushings – OTE Fused Vaporlite bushings set new standards for cushioning and vibration dampening. Fused Vaporlite is the future of precise manufacturing.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Canted Footbeds
- Strata Duraflex ST – Light and asymmetrical, the Strata Highback is responsive and tweakable for whole mountain domination. Simply put, Duraflex St is the same material as regular Duraflex, but with increased glass for more response without the weight. Designed for cold temperatures.
- Hexgrip Toe Strap with Secure Lock – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight. Toe strap adjustment has been redesigned and reinforced with double the connection strength, thanks to the new pin system.
- Forma Elite Direct Connect Ankle Strap – Designed by Travis Rice, the Forma Elite Ankle Strap fits his riding style and minimal approach towards the perfect binding.
- Tool-less Strap Adjustment
- Magnesium – Union's proven bombproof ratchet system, Magnesium buckles are light, sleek, and durable on the mountain.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Mini Disk – Compatible with 2x4 and The Channel™