Vans Aura Pro Snowboard Boot 2023
2023 Vans Aura Pro Snowboard Boot
This is the best all around BOA snowboard boot in Vans line. You can give it to just about anyone and they will immediately comment on how comfortable it is and how good the fit is. This is due to the V2 Ultracush liner. It's a perfect medium flexing boot that has enough support built into it to last. These always sell out every year and we have a waiting list from riders who know how good this boot is. Are you looking for something very similar, but with Traditional Lacing? It's the Vans Hi-Standard Snowboard Boot. If you don't want to abandon the superior fit traditional laces give you, but want a little more convenience? Try the Hybrid Lacing option, The Vans Invado Pro Snowboard boot. For the most secure fit and most even pressure distribution, you're not going to beat a traditional lace boot. However, convenience matters. It's undeniably easy to just slip your foot in and crank. Going in for lunch? pop those boa's and give your feet some rest. Dual Boa is essential for a good performance fit. If your looking for the best BOA boot for the majority of riders, look no further.
• TERRAIN: BACKCOUNTRY AND ALL-MOUNTAIN– This boot has been optimized for versatility, from powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
• V2 ULTRACUSH WITH SMARTWOOL LINER – Made with soft, odor-resistant, moisture-managing Smartwool Merino wool and an UltraCush interior cushioning layer, this liner is warm yet breathable—helping to maintain a dry, thermoregulated microclimate inside your boot. It also includes a Comfort Flex neoprene toe box and updated X-Cage for superior heel hold.
• V2 POPCUSH FOOTBED – The dual-density POPCUSH construction includes an advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape, airflow perforations, a nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design. The TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex.
• V2 WAFFLE PRO OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND – The V2 Waffle Pro is built for both on- and off-snowboard performance. Uncompromising natural flex and a weight-reducing, impact-resisting UltraCush midsole provide incredible boardfeel, while a Vans-exclusive lug tread pattern and rubber compound give you the grip and traction you need to scramble the side country with confidence.
• BOA CUSTOM FOCUS WITH CUSTOM SLIDE GUIDE – Custom Focus features a high-power coiler dial (H4) and a mid-power remote dial (M3v2) to control three zones of fit linked by Vans’ exclusive Custom Slide Guide, delivering concentrated fit around the instep area for focused heel hold.
• V2 HARNESS - Customize your heel hold with the V2 harness as it works in tandem with the V2 liner to provide enhanced support and a personalized fit.
• INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• PLEASURECUFF – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
• HEAT RETENTION 360° – The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
• SKILL LEVEL – Intermediate, Advanced
• FLEX RATING – 5-6