Vans Hi-Standard Linerless Snowboard Boot Black Gum 2022
2022 Vans Hi-Standard Linerless Snowboard Boot Black Gum
Simply stated, the Hi-Standard Linerless goes, and goes quickly. Its lightweight construction is soft yet supportive, flexible yet responsive, and offers next-level on-and-off simplicity. An updated and improved UltraCush™ internal cushioning package and V1 POPCUSH™ footbed provide all-day comfort and energy return so you can focus on snowboarding and having fun.
- TERRAIN: ALL-MOUNTAIN – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and powder to side hits, rails, and everything in between.
- LINERLESS TECHNOLOGY – Lightweight construction and a slimmed-down upper reduce the boot’s overall size and weight while an increased internal foam package provides a softer, more cushioned feel.
- V1 POPCUSH FOOTBED – Single-density POPCUSH™ construction combines advanced 3D anatomical shaping and an anti-fatigue coring design for tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning.
- REVERSE WAFFLE OUTSOLE – The Reverse Waffle outsole flips a classic Vans design inside out. Optimized for snow, it offers boardfeel and impact absorption, plus all-condition traction in an affordable package.
- INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- PLEASURECUFF™ – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- HEAT RETENTION 360o – The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
- FLEX RATING – 3-4