2023 Vans Hi-Standard LL DX Snowboard boot
color: Black / Marshmallow
The Hi-Standard Linerless DX is an innovative, one-of-a-kind boot like nothing you’ve worn before. Its slimmed-down, linerless design was developed for street and park riders seeking the freedom of closer contact and better boardfeel. Reduced volume in the upper results in a smaller overall boot, while the V1 Waffle Lug outsole provides a standard footprint for fitting into bindings. The lightweight construction ensures a more connected and skate-like feel, with critical cushioning and support features built directly into the upper.
The Hi-Standard Linerless DX is made with textile and synthetic uppers.
• TERRAIN: PARK/STREET
• LINERLESS TECHNOLOGY – Lightweight construction and a slimmed-down upper reduce the boot’s overall size and weight while an increased internal foam package provides a softer, more cushioned feel.
• V1 POPCUSH FOOTBED – Single-density POPCUSH construction combines advanced 3D anatomical shaping, a nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design for tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning.
• V1 WAFFLE LUG OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND – Paying tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put Vans on the map, this aggressive reverse waffle lug pattern is ideal for all-mountain and street performance. Expect high levels of boardfeel and traction.
• POWERCUFF STRAP – Power is the operative word. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
• INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• PLEASURECUFF – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
• HEAT RETENTION 360° – The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
• SKILL LEVEL – Intermediate, Advanced
• FLEX RATING – 1-2