Vans Hi-Standard Pro Snowboard Boots 2023
2023 Vans Hi-Standard Pro Snowboard Boots
Color: Drink Sexy Black/Pink
This is the best all around snowboard boot in Vans line. You can give it to anyone and they will immediately comment on how comfortable it is and how good the fit is. This is due to the V2 Ultracush liner. It's a perfect medium flexing boot that has enough support built into it to last. These always sell out every year and we have a waiting list from riders who know how good this boot is. Are you looking for something almost identical, but with BOA Lacing? It's the Vans Aura Pro Snowboard boot. If you don't want to abandon the superior fit traditional laces give you, but want a little more convenience? Try the Hybrid Lacing option, The Vans Invado Pro Snowboard boot. For the most secure fit and most even pressure distribution, you're not going to beat a traditional lace boot. They are the choice of most professional snowboarders if the option exists. Easy to repair and they will never leave you calling shops trying to find a special BOA lace while on a trip. Keep it simple.
• TERRAIN: ALL-MOUNTAIN AND PARK/STREET – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
• V2 ULTRACUSH WITH SMARTWOOL LINER – Made with soft, odor-resistant, moisture-managing Smartwool Merino wool and an UltraCush interior cushioning layer, this liner is warm yet breathable—helping to maintain a dry, thermoregulated microclimate inside your boot. It also includes a Comfort Flex neoprene toe box and updated X-Cage for superior heel hold.
• V2 POPCUSH FOOTBED – The dual-density POPCUSH construction includes an advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape, airflow perforations, a nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design. The TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex.
• V2 WAFFLE PRO OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND – The V2 Waffle Pro is built for both on- and off-snowboard performance. Uncompromising natural flex and a weight-reducing, impact-resisting UltraCush midsole provide incredible boardfeel, while a Vans-exclusive lug tread pattern and rubber compound give you the grip and traction you need to scramble the side country with confidence.
• V2 HARNESS - Customize your heel hold with the V2 harness as it works in tandem with the V2 liner to provide enhanced support and a personalized fit.
• WATERPROOF, BREATHABLE VALVES - These waterproof valves allow one-way moisture management by transporting moisture away from your foot, ensuring breathability and thermal regulation for dry, comfortable feet.
• POWERCUFF STRAP – Power is the operative word. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
• INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• PLEASURECUFF – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
• HEAT RETENTION 360° – The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
• SKILL LEVEL – Intermediate, Advanced
• FLEX RATING – 5-6